Definición de malicious en inglés:
Characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm: he was found guilty of malicious damage a hotbed of rumour and malicious chit-chat the transmission of malicious software such as computer viruses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lord Steyn was contrasting damages for malicious falsehood with damages for libel.
- There was in fact no evidence of malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.
- Atkinson pleaded not guilty to malicious wounding but admitted unlawful wounding.
spiteful, malevolent, hostile, bitter, venomous, poisonous, evil-intentioned, ill-natured, evil, baleful, vindictive, vengeful, vitriolic, rancorous, malign, malignant, pernicious, mean, nasty, harmful, hurtful, mischievous, destructive, wounding, cruel, unkind, defamatory
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The plaintiff claims that the lack of disclosure demonstrates maliciousness on the part of the investigative and prosecutorial defendants.
- Their eyes were judging, almost cruel, with a hint of maliciousness.
- Through carelessness or maliciousness, many of Australia's bushfires are caused by humans.
Palabras que riman con maliciousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, lubricious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda