- Too often the malignant evil in society shows up in how we treat our children.
- The root cause is not so much the drugs trade, as the malignant rat-like nature of the human race.
- What evil, malignant Commie menace could be behind this predicament?
- But neither of these processes is suitable for patients with infection or malignant disease.
- Leon and Davey-Smith now show how a childhood infection may influence the epidemiology of malignant disease several decades later.
- Patients with severe neutropenia with fever or signs of infection and those with evidence of malignant disease should be hospitalized.
- Asbestosis is frequently accompanied by malignant tumors, such as lung cancer and malignant mesothelioma.
- The difference between malignant and benign tumours is that malignant tumours have the ability to invade surrounding areas.
- We describe a case of a highly malignant primary liver tumor in an elderly woman.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But ethics committees can be used malignantly.
- He dropped the fake pout and laughed malignantly.
- Smiling malignantly, he gave a casual tip of his hat.
Mid 16th century (also in the sense 'likely to rebel against God or authority'): from late Latin malignant- 'contriving maliciously', from the verb malignare. The term was used in its early sense to describe Royalist sympathizers during the English Civil War.
Palabras que riman con malignantbenignant, indignant
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ma¦lig|nant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.