Definición de malnourished en inglés:
Suffering from malnutrition.
- None of Manne's authors have unearthed an observation of Aborigines starving or even malnourished.
- Those choices include the target feeding of malnourished children under five, and pregnant or lactating women.
- But by now all three were malnourished and suffering from amoebic dysentery.
- Example sentences
- Simultaneously, there is malnourishment and starvation in some regions.
- Some people came with their children who had health disorders related to malnourishment.
- And for those children suffering severe malnourishment, a therapeutic feeding center has been set up for treatment.
Definición de malnourished en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan