- Whisky made only from malted barley and not blended with grain whisky: grain whisky is combined with malt whisky to make the famous blends [count noun]: a good range of malt whiskiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If I were rich or daft enough to invite Caplin into my life, I know what she would advise: cut out the fresh coffee, bread, weekend wine, Friday night glass of malt whisky and the Sunday beer.
- A bottle of lager and even a measure or two of malt whisky might follow it.
- Levels of copper in the pot ale left from the distilling of malt whisky can breach environmental safety limits when discharged into water.
Más definiciones de malt whiskyDefinición de malt whisky en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.