- Relating to or denoting plants of the mallow family (Malvaceae).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The malvaceous hosts were incubated at 30°C and symptoms were recorded after a two week period.
- The large malvaceous genus Abutilon is in need of critical revisionary study.
- It is also found in natural infections of several leguminous and malvaceous species.
late 17th century: from modern Latin Malvaceae (plural), based on Latin malva 'mallow', + -ous.
Más definiciones de malvaceousDefinición de malvaceous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.