- Software which is specifically designed to disrupt or damage a computer system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These things will be very restricted in what they do; they'll certainly refuse to run malware, whatever operating system they use.
- The problem is that many people are impacted by viruses and malware, and thus are quite angry about it.
- Spammers sometimes use this form of malware to commandeer computers and turn them into spam-sending drones.
Más definiciones de malwareDefinición de malware en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.