- another term for synapsid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the realms of science his research spanned from the analyses of mammal-like reptiles from the Permian Period through to studies in the tempo and modes of evolutionary change.
- These mammal-like reptiles were a biologically diverse group, very abundant, and globally distributed.
- The mammal-like reptile, that also came from the primitive reptile, was the ancestor of all mammals.
Más definiciones de mammal-like reptileDefinición de mammal-like reptile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.