- 1An animal that has a propensity for killing and eating humans: occasionally, a tiger becomes a man-eaterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We want hyenas and lions and feral pigs and other maneaters!
- A tiger turns into a maneater only under extraordinary situations, like when it grows too infirm or disabled to hunt or when there is a scarcity of its natural prey.
- We've probably got about 10 or 12 species that are incapable of biting people and there are only 3 that have been proven to be maneaters.
- 1.1 another term for great white shark.
- 2 • informal A dominant woman who has many sexual partners: he obviously imagined that she was some kind of flighty man-eater!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She is a real maneater - it is as if she is addicted to men and sex and she always had to have a boyfriend.
- Fevvers's good-time girl is about a hundred times healthier than Annabel's white-clad, world-fearing maneater.
- His character, Darren Silverman, is in the right place at the right time, and thus is able to hook up with the ‘queen of all hotties’, Judith, who turns out to be a maneater.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am passing through the Romanian part, among this watery wilderness, and thinking just how like being on safari in Africa it actually is - albeit without the man-eating wildlife.
- Other highlights will include a man-eating Indian tiger shot in northern India in 1860, and bought by Leeds industrialist William Gott in 1862.
- On Komodo Island, you'll prowl the Komodo National Park with a guide to look for the nine-foot-long man-eating Komodo dragon.
Más definiciones de man-eaterDefinición de man-eater en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.