- A currency whose exchange rate is regulated by the government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Last week most economists agreed that Sweden's managed currency had achieved two out of three objectives.
- The one thing I do know is that those currencies are managed currencies and they are going to probably let them revalue against the dollar but in a very stepwise way.
- For relatively static currencies, such as managed currencies pegged to your base currency, you can simply enter new rates in the event of a change.
Más definiciones de managed currencyDefinición de managed currency en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.