Definición de management accounting en inglés:
The provision of financial data and advice to a company for use in the organization and development of its business.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As a result, there is worth in considering the relationship between management accounting and financial accounting when examining public sector accounting change.
- Well, what I do includes management accounting and financial control, budgeting, reporting, cash flow analysis, scenario analysis, etcetera.
- These findings support a global view of the development of management accounting in different locales at the expense of cultural differences.
management accountant sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has no chief financial officer, preferring to stick with a management accountant, and no far-flung international offices.
- Bond, a retired management accountant, received £822 for the warranty on his £17,000 Rover 75, bought in January.
- In later years the probability of the management accountant achieving professional status independently of the public accountant was questioned.
Definición de management accounting en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda