Definición de manchineel en inglés:
A Caribbean tree which has acrid apple-like fruit and poisonous milky sap which can cause temporary blindness.
- Hippomane mancinella, family Euphorbiaceae
- While on the beach, keep a lookout for manchineel trees because the fruit and sap is highly poisonous.
- Most manchineels have red warning bands painted round the trunks and danger signs attached.
- A picnic lunch was arranged on the beach under a manchineel tree and guest swam in the clear blue waters while John planted coconut trees along the shore.
Definición de manchineel en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan