A Caribbean tree which has acrid apple-like fruit and poisonous milky sap which can cause temporary blindness.
- Hippomane mancinella, family Euphorbiaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While on the beach, keep a lookout for manchineel trees because the fruit and sap is highly poisonous.
- Most manchineels have red warning bands painted round the trunks and danger signs attached.
- A picnic lunch was arranged on the beach under a manchineel tree and guest swam in the clear blue waters while John planted coconut trees along the shore.
Definición de manchineel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.