- A small tree-nesting East Asian duck, the male of which has showy plumage with an orange ruff and orange sail-like feathers on each side of the body.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Aix galericulata, family Anatidae
- Waterfowl, such as the gaudy mandarin duck, no longer nest in its wetlands; fish have been driven upriver or out to sea, or have gone extinct.
- The mandarin duck represented faithfulness, the magpie good luck.
- Besides wild swans and cranes, some rare migratory birds such as mandarin duck, large and small swans, white swans, white neck cranes, and cray cranes can be seen there.
Más definiciones de mandarin duckDefinición de mandarin duck en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.