Definición de maned wolf en inglés:
A large wild dog of South American grasslands, having a reddish coat with black hair across the shoulders and large erect ears.
- Chrysocyon brachyurus, family Canidae
- The maned wolf, a solitary denizen of South America's savannah grasslands, is the continent's largest wild canid, by far.
- This extreme and varied habitat supports 3,500 plant species, 650 bird species, 260 types of fish, and more than 100 different mammals, including such endangered species as the jaguar, the maned wolf, and the giant otter.
- What is worse, her hair resembles the russet hue of a maned wolf.
Definición de maned wolf en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan