Definición de manful en inglés:
Brave and resolute, especially in a difficult situation: a manful attempt to smile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are a number of places where, naturally, I would not have worded that defense as Joe has, but on the whole I am grateful for his manful attempt to read what I said charitably.
- This second time, Selby made a manful attempt with both hands to make the catch.
- Frazer has done a manful job in that position but I know he is ready for a rest and his strength is in a defensive role.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When the plane makes a second fly over and unleashes a hail of lead he refuses to move, manfulness futilely proven as weeping friends gather round his broken body.
- Every place near is filled with the sound of a loud trumpet, so the report of your manfulness is loud.
- The first requisite of life is courage or manfulness, gained through conflict with evil.
Palabras que riman con manfulpanful
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda