Definición de mangabey en inglés:
A medium-sized long-tailed monkey native to the forests of West and central Africa.
- Genus Cercocebus, family Cercopithecidae: several species
- For the first time in 20 years, scientists have identified a new primate species in Africa - the highland mangabey.
- The discarded remains included bones and skulls of mangabeys, large, predominantly ground-living monkeys.
- Another virus managed to get transferred from a species of monkey called the sooty mangabey, and this is known as HIV - 2.
late 18th century: by erroneous association with Mangabey, a region of Madagascar.
Definición de mangabey en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan