A medium-sized long-tailed monkey native to the forests of West and central Africa.
- Genus Cercocebus, family Cercopithecidae: several species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the first time in 20 years, scientists have identified a new primate species in Africa - the highland mangabey.
- The discarded remains included bones and skulls of mangabeys, large, predominantly ground-living monkeys.
- Another virus managed to get transferred from a species of monkey called the sooty mangabey, and this is known as HIV - 2.
late 18th century: by erroneous association with Mangabey, a region of Madagascar.
Definición de mangabey en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.