- A mineral consisting of basic manganese oxide, typically occurring as steel-grey or black prisms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Museum-quality specimens of manganite have been collected from the Taylor mine for many years and can be seen in collections around the world.
- There are exceptions, such as German manganite.
- It never occurs as a free element, but only in ores such as pyrolusite, manganite, psilomelane, and rhodochrosite.
Más definiciones de manganiteDefinición de manganite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.