- An organized search for a criminal, suspect, or escaped prisoner: the military launched a big manhunt for army coup leadersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Detectives have launched a manhunt after two men burst into the home of a young mother and threatened to harm her newborn baby.
- A major manhunt was launched and detectives made numerous appeals in a bid to catch the culprit.
- One of North Yorkshire's biggest police manhunts was launched.
Más definiciones de manhuntDefinición de manhunt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.