- 1A person who controls or influences others in a clever or unscrupulous way.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His book is populated with scoundrels, megalomaniacs, psychopaths, manipulators and sadists - people he happens to find interesting.
- I had the distinct sensation that I was a puppet of an addictive manipulator, that there was a kind of sinister hand which was forcing me in directions that I didn't like.
- Simply put, we have a mix of self-made men and women as well as political connivers and manipulators.
- 2A person who handles or controls something skilfully.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Obviously it was valuable to have the financial side of the story addressed and to hear the views of the magazine editors, social commentators and image manipulators who were summoned to assist us in our thinking.
- Although combined therapy is an attractive option, this depends on an ample supply of both trained manipulators prepared to work for the NHS and exercise physiotherapists with access to suitable premises.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, it is evident that if someone who does not claim any manipulatory skill were to be able to perform the find-the-chosen-card effect without resorting to trickery, it would upset every notion of the universe as we know it.
- The enlargement of sensory and manipulatory structures isn't to compensate for the loss of eyes, as Darwin suggested, but may actually be the developmental cause of the organism's blindness.
- So in the long run, their manipulatory tactics will not be able to stop the gold and silver bull market, nor will they be able to stop the continued bear market in equities.