- A tax levied on expensive residential properties of a value in excess of a particular sum: the mayoral candidates were asked about their views on a possible mansion tax for rich homeownersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But one thing that wasn't in the Budget was a full-blown mansion tax of the sort he has been calling for.
- One of the aims of a Mansion Tax is to collect a share of the untaxed wealth the rich currently enjoy.
- The upcoming UK budget (21 March) may see the controversial 50 per cent tax on top earners being replaced with a mansion tax on real estate worth more than £2 million (around $3.2 million).
Más definiciones de mansion taxDefinición de mansion tax en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.