- A steel alloy, containing up to 25 per cent nickel and other metals, strengthened by a process of slow cooling and age hardening.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A qualitative description of ductile fracture has already been provided by Cox and Low who studied plastic fracture (fracture under local plastic strain) in AISI 4340 and 18Ni maraging steel.
- In that respect the substructure of maraging steel (as hardened) differs appreciably from that of aluminum, copper and other alloys which can be quenched without polymorphic change.
- The Dutch government report found that in 1976, two Dutch firms exported to Pakistan 6,200 unfinished rotor tubes made of superstrong maraging steel.
Más definiciones de maraging steelDefinición de maraging steel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.