sustantivo[mass noun] Military
- Equipment for marching: they stood before their Company Commander dressed in full marching orderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Last Friday we had a route march in full marching order minus the valise.
- The training prepared them for life at sea, including emergency drills, establishing routines and practising moving through the ship in marching order.
- To get to the place we went to - I told you last letter - we had a 3 days march with full marching order.
Más definiciones de marching orderDefinición de marching order en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.