Definición de marginalize en inglés:
Treat (a person, group, or concept) as insignificant or peripheral: by removing religion from the public space, we marginalize it (as adjective marginalized) members of marginalized cultural groups
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The term ethnic minority is often used to refer to marginalized cultural groups.
- Literature that is widely taught today includes writings by women and members of other historically marginalized groups.
- Research shows early school leaving marginalises different groups in society, particularly young unskilled men, lone parents and young people in disadvantaged areas or rural areas.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Instead of the isolation and the sort of marginalization of Sudan that they did the in the past, they would like to move forward with a policy now of engagement.
- We call on our governments and political and civic leaders to work with us to reverse the marginalization of our community and save our society from this downward spiral.
- The reason is that in national and many global contexts, the terms in which one can talk of dispossession and marginalization do not fit the unique history of Kashmir.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India