Definición de marginate en inglés:
Pronunciación: /ˈmɑːdʒɪneɪt /[with object]
Provide with a margin or border; form a border to: the nuclear chromatin is marginated at the nuclear membrane
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Magnetic resonance imaging showed a 2.5-cm, smoothly marginated, ovoid mass that did not have the signal characteristics typical for benign adenoma or myelolipoma.
- Damaged endothelial cells secrete p-selectin, e-selectin, intracellular adhesion molecules and vascular cell adhesion molecules that induce monocytes to marginate, roll, and adhere to endothelial surfaces.
- Other cells such as macrophages and/or marginated neutrophils, which are known to have a high NADPH oxidase activity, could also contribute to the lung oxidant burden that takes place during the ischemic storage.
Pronunciación: /ˈmɑːdʒɪnət /Volver al principio
- Example sentences
- In addition to nucleolar prominence, multiple nucleoli and nucleolar margination have also been suggested as diagnostic criteria for prostate cancer.
- Koilocytes are ballooned cells showing a large perinuclear clearing and extensive margination of the cytoplasm, giving a sharp edge to the halo.
- Electron microscopy of the pleural-based mass showed discohesive spindle cells with elongated nuclei displaying margination of chromatin and indentation of the nuclear membrane.
Definición de marginate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan