- another term for ox-eye daisy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The parks superintendent began his job of supervising the distribution of hundreds of geraniums, ivy geraniums, marguerites, petunias, trailing lobelia, anthericum and salvia, a job which would be completed well before the festival.
- Lavender, rosemary and thyme gathered in thick clumps under the windows, with poinsettias, passionflower, marigolds, marguerites and hollyhocks growing wild in the borders.
- The strange flower is caused by a form of fasciation, a common condition that produces wide, flattened stems on a large range of plants including sedums, tomatoes and marguerites.
early 17th century: French equivalent of the given name Margaret.
Más definiciones de margueriteDefinición de marguerite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.