- A deep-toned xylophone of African origin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here the group combines trombone, a simplistic guitar line, and what sounds like either a marimba or a xylophone.
- However, the decay on real xylophones and marimbas is so long that the counterpoint gets muddied.
- It also has a small number of strings and a sizable percussion section which includes marimbas, steel drums and an African drum called a Djembe.
early 18th century: from Kimbundu, perhaps via Portuguese.
Más definiciones de marimbaDefinición de marimba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.