Definición de maritime pine en inglés:
A pine tree with long thick needles and clustered cones, native to the coasts of the Mediterranean and Iberia. Also called cluster pine.
- Pinus pinaster, family Pinaceae
- The same 10 homologous linkage groups were identified between loblolly pine and maritime pine.
- The aim of this study was to investigate the influence of aerial architecture on the dynamic characteristics of young maritime pines (Pinus pinaster Ait.) using a mechanistic approach.
- Drought differentially affects expression of a PR - 10 protein, in needles of maritime pine (Pinus pinaster Ait.) seedlings.
Definición de maritime pine en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan