- Denoting or relating to a system of valuing assets by the most recent market price.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Somewhere, enormous losses have been suffered, with recent mark-to-market declines in Credit derivatives seriously compounding an already precarious situation.
- With more illiquid assets, however, there is an absence of real prices and the mark-to-market mechanics are difficult to operate.
- His view is supported by the fact that the company did not mark-to-market all of its investments in the last quarter and with the strong recovery in the biotech market there looks to be good upside in this area.
Más definiciones de mark-to-marketDefinición de mark-to-market en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.