- A man who is singled out as a target for hostility or attack: he said what they did was wrong and he may well be a marked man nowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Strip a man of his fortune and status, and suddenly he is a marked man, the target of antipathy of every shape and stripe!
- Because, ever since you made me a special target, I've been a marked man!
- But hey, if they're former Ba'athists, they were probably already marked men anyway.
Más definiciones de marked manDefinición de marked man en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.