- The economic factors affecting the price of, demand for, and availability of a commodity: questioning the wisdom of leaving oil prices to be determined purely by market forcesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The increases ignored fluctuating market forces, including fuel prices and rising costs.
- Trade was certainly moved by comparative advantage, and market forces did generate some specialization.
- Following the initial establishment of a planned economy, market forces were gradually introduced.
Más definiciones de market forcesDefinición de market forces en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.