- 1An open space where a market is or was formerly held: the quaint cobbled marketplaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Housing developments are the norm; shopping centers and strip malls have partially replaced the old marketplaces.
- City Council Commission B for economic affairs demanded the city administration on Wednesday to take stern action against vendors who sold wild boar meat as cheap beef at marketplaces in the capital.
- Anyone who's interested can learn something about the limits of political manipulation and the public's stubbornness just by visiting the nation's squares and marketplaces.
- 1.1The arena of commercial dealings: the changing demands of the global marketplaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Like all new inventions we will be interested to see whether the claims made of this product will satisfy the commercial and domestic marketplaces.
- The second reveals an unwillingness to face the commercial realities of the marketplace.
- This is no way to be creative - it's no way to operate in a commercial marketplace today.
Más definiciones de marketplaceDefinición de marketplace en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.