- Made of or compared to marble: the marmoreal skin took on the flush of colourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the walls at the two sides of the high altar, there are two elegant small choirs in red marble, placed on marmoreal portal as well, and the two Chancels with big seventeenth century organs.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Keith's house, on the other hand, is a tidy fortress of English propriety and composure, presided over by a marmoreally composed mother and patrolled by a jolly authoritarian of a father, who calls his son '‘old bean'’.
- It lacks the nostalgic tug of his early work and is not as marmoreally "tragic" as the later stuff.
- His face became marmoreally still, even as his eyes welled up and began to close.
late 18th century: from Latin marmoreus (from marmor 'marble') + -al.
Más definiciones de marmorealDefinición de marmoreal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.