sustantivo (plural igual or marrons)
- A large Australian freshwater crayfish which lives on the sandy bottoms of rivers and streams.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cherax tenuimanus, infraorder Astacidea
- I'd bring local food - halloumi, honey, olives, organic chicken - no, make that marron (a fresh-water crayfish) and Pale Ale.
- Yabbies, marrons, and other varieties are commonly found down under in Australia and New Zealand.
- He goes on to explain that the marron occurs naturally only in rivers and streams of the Jarrah forest area of south-western W. Australia.
1940s: from Nyungar marran.
Más definiciones de marronDefinición de marron en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.