- A carnivorous mouse-like marsupial native to Australia and New Guinea.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Several genera and species, family Dasyuridae
- The number of small mammals together with some very swollen testicles were signs that the rodents and marsupial mice were breeding in response to the June rains.
- The other thing I probably didn't mention is they're also an important source of food for a lot of groups, bandicoots may dig them up, some of the marsupial mice are eating them.
- My first impression was that there was a marsupial mice plague - they had not been reintroduced into the area but had taken advantage of the sanctuary's safety to explode in numbers and they hopped across our path at speed.