sustantivo[usually with modifier]
- A trade centre or market: a liquor martMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I looked around and confirmed that yes, this was the only store between the food mart and the bottle mart.
- The ban means all auction marts have ceased trading in livestock.
- The incident two months ago captured the attention of the world's media after the bull fled from the nearby auction mart and entered the centre.
late Middle English: from Middle Dutch mart, variant of marct 'market'.
Más definiciones de martDefinición de mart en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.