- Military government, involving the suspension of ordinary law: unlike the previous military interventions, the general did not declare martial lawMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This may be considered military law which should not be confused with the term martial law.
- There is a state of emergency or martial law; there are military cordons and official broadcasts.
- Sometimes, the military rules directly and calls it martial law.
Más definiciones de martial lawDefinición de martial law en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.