sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A letter which expresses infatuation with or gushing admiration of someone: she told him to stop annoying her with flowers and mash notesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Attributed to no one, the words appeared in a prominent mash note about machinery of death from the New York Times, a newspaper that's supposed to epitomize the highest journalistic standards.
- In return, users can post a brief mash note above the career numbers of their favorite player in baseball history.
- Each young man, on identical sheets of paper, sends what is in effect a mash note.
Más definiciones de mash noteDefinición de mash note en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.