- 1A mixture or fusion of disparate elements: the film becomes a weird mash-up of 1950s western and 1970s TV cop showMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So when Quirk books announced their mashup of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies in early 2009, I, like the rest of the Internet, was ecstatic.
- In fact, the town of Arcadia where we stayed was an interesting mashup of chain restaurants galore and "real" homegrown businesses in downtown.
- The unnamed alpine-dwelling species of the butterfly genus Lycaeide appears to be a genetic mashup of two known species - Lycaeides melissa and Lycaeides idas - according to a new study.
- 1.1A musical track comprising the vocals of one recording placed over the instrumental backing of another: a classic dancefloor mash-upMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even something like mash-ups, where people take two pop songs and blend them together, can be seen as a kind of exercise in constrained creativity.
- That's why mash-ups, named after hip-hop mixes of two or more songs, are starting to rock.
- It spent nearly three years trying to clear the rights to all the records it intended to use on a mash-ups album.
- 1.2 Computing A web page or application created by combining data or functionality from different sources: a mash-up which mixes BBC news with links to Wikipedia articlesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You can see all of the candidates campaign appearances in a Google Maps mashup and even download their calendar.
- Watch edits to the English Wikipedia happen almost real-time on a map with Wikipediavision, a neat dynamically-updating Google Maps mashup.
- For example, you could write a google maps mashup for finding local businesses that uses an identicon for each business type.
Más definiciones de mash-upDefinición de mash-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.