- 1Stonework: cracks in the finished masonry [as modifier]: masonry nailsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Once the mortar is dry, you can attach a cutting board to the side of the barbecue with fluted masonry nails.
- The gypsum board must be attached to the wood furring strips or underlying masonry using nails or screws.
- The project saw the renewal of stonework and replacement of masonry on the cathedral's rose window.
- 1.1The occupation or work of a mason: hands roughened from carpentry and masonryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The project aims to bring the children back to civilian life by giving them a trade in carpentry, masonry or metal work.
- To say these guys will be throwing up bricks is an affront to the fine profession of masonry.
- The building of a house, or even any transaction concerning it, is not just a matter of masonry or of business.
- 2 (Masonry) Freemasonry: the ‘degrees’ found in Masonry are symbolic practicesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- While universalists insisted that Masonry was not a religion, they did view it as a great aid to religion.
- They are not, however, recognized as being official Masonry organization, and Masonic contact with them is forbidden.
- There's a lot more of that in Masonry than you'd think: Masonry is for people like us, if we choose.
late Middle English: from Old French maçonerie, from maçon (see mason).
Más definiciones de masonryDefinición de masonry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.