- This plant will keep insects away when used in oil burners and in massage will relieve muscle tension.
- You could learn massage to ease pain, for example, and support your partner in the different positions she may want to use during labour.
- I'm not sure that massage would actually relieve the pain, but it would certainly make me feel better!
- You step into the specially designed bath and hundreds of revolving jets or water from nozzles massages the entire body from the feet to the neck.
- No oils or lotions are used and the session usually lasts about 20 minutes as only the upper body is massaged.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes massaging the entire body and then relax for 5 minutes.
- Spitting a bit into his palm, he grabbed gently at his hair massaging the gel-like substance into his sensitive scalp.
- She kept the grey hair covered, massaged age-defying moisturizers into her skin, and met with her personal fitness trainer twice a week.
- They began to massage scented oils into his skin while another worked on cutting all his hair.
- Jones, who massaged facts and refused to face questions, dodged responsibility to the last.
- In order to massage the statistics the definition of extremist criminal offences was changed.
- I mean, how many people know that examinations have never been an exact science, and that results have always been massaged and fiddled to fit?
massage someone's ego
- Flatter someone: I chose a man who massaged my bruised egoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But his logic dissolves any sense that he is just massaging his ego.
- If that massages your ego, think on this: on average, fifty percent of those other versions of you will be better than you.
- The weights are there to help you sculpt your body, not to massage your ego.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I guess you've tried painkillers, foot massagers and so on.
- These massagers are hard plastic squares with indents at each corner, into which you insert your fingers.
- The massager, especially when set on high, hits all the right spots, just on the bottom of the arch and that sore spot beneath the toes.
Late 19th century: from French, from masser 'knead, treat with massage', probably from Portuguese amassar 'knead', from massa 'dough'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: mas|sage
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.