- A yellow form of lead monoxide, used as a pigment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He reported finding wulfenite, cerussite, anglesite, plattnerite, and massicot as alteration products of galena in three pegmatites at Saint Peters Dome.
- Massicot is sometimes used by painters, and also as a drier in the composition of ointments and plasters.
- A comparative study with different concentrations of two pigments (ultramarine blue and massicot) was carried out.
late 15th century: from French (influenced by Italian marzacotto 'unguent'), ultimately from Arabic martak.
Más definiciones de massicotDefinición de massicot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.