- (Of a computer) consisting of a great many parallel processing units, and so able to execute many different parts of a program at the same time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are also euphemistically called scalable parallel, massively parallel, or cluster computers.
- Hundreds of millions of cheap computers working together as massively parallel computers lead to scientific advances we can't even imagine.
- The challenge of developing codes for very complex, massively parallel computers has increased the emphasis on programming skills.
Más definiciones de massively parallelDefinición de massively parallel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.