- 1A switch controlling the supply of electricity or fuel to an entire system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I turned off the master switch and closed the fuel valves and, as we ground to a halt, followed Lincoln out the crew door.
- The fuel system was controlled by the operation of a master switch and the throttle.
- I reached for the control panel's master switch and flipped it and all the lights on the console lit up and the computer started its whir as it started its booting process.
- 1.1 Biology A substance or gene that regulates gene expression or embryonic development, or initiates cancer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These regulatory genes make proteins that act as master switches.
- They are indeed master switches, triggering vast developmental consequences, and their significance is only now unfolding.
- Some act like master switches, triggering many different genes to work together to build a structure.
Más definiciones de master switchDefinición de master switch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.