Definición de masterly en inglés:
Showing great skill; very accomplished: his masterly account of rural France
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is a masterly account: detailed but always readable, authoritative but strenuously objective.
- Apart from these two errors, the book is a masterly and worthy account of a crucial period in our history with excellent maps.
- He gave a masterly account of the solo role in this work which makes huge demands on the soloist.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Accountable for his leading role was the freshness of his paintings and their masterliness, his availability to younger artists, his charismatic personality, and his verbal brilliance.
- So quite clearly, their own values about the capacity for humankind to intervene in nature, all of those values about the managerial masterliness of nature were absolutely out there for anyone to see.
- Anthony Trollope's masterliness is obscured, first by charges of writing too much and too fast, and then by cultism.
Palabras que riman con masterlyheadmasterly
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda