- For the next 7 years, he continued his practice of medicine and lectured on materia medica in Cambridge, until his return to London, where he had a rich and productive professional career.
- Even though, as far as I know, snail shell is not a substance used in the Chinese materia medica, it resembles in shape and quality other substances which are.
- It is the milder substances that make up the vast bulk of the Chinese materia medica.
- The early licensure exams consisted of six sections: medical nursing, surgical nursing, dietetics and home sanitation, obstetrical nursing, anatomy and physiology and materia medica.
- Herbal preparations from the traditional Ayur-Vedic materia medica were utilized according to clinical indications.
- He was so convinced of the importance of Arabic medicine that he began to learn the language himself, and wrote commentaries praising the therapeutics and materia medica of al-Razi.
Late 17th century: modern Latin, translation of Greek hulē iatrikē 'healing material' (the title of a work by Dioscorides).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ma|teria med¦ica
Definición de materia medica en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.