- (In Aristotelian thought) the matter or substance which constitutes a thing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The four aspects are the formal cause, the material cause, the efficient cause, and the final cause.
- Furthermore, whatever there is must have pre-existed in its material cause, as material causes cannot create something other than what is there in the first place.
- One is the material cause or matter, the physical make-up of the thing, which puts considerable restrictions on what it can be and do.
Más definiciones de material causeDefinición de material cause en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.