Definición de materialistic en inglés:
Excessively concerned with material possessions; money-oriented: we’re living in a highly materialistic society
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sensual and materialistic, they want all the power, comfort and control they can get out of life.
- In this materialistic era, even teachers have changed their lifestyle.
- These seem like odd responses since she doesn't come across as materialistic, but perhaps that's why.
- Example sentences
- Overall, there is little doubt that the lazy, gluttonous, selfish, possessive, lecherous, rich and materialistically orientated job candidates would have been suitably appalled by these prohibitions.
- The younger generations have benefited materialistically from globalisation and the low price of goods that would otherwise have been collected over a longer period.
- They are believed to have progressed immensely both materialistically as wells as monetarily during last fifteen years.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan