Definición de materialistic en inglés:
Excessively concerned with material possessions; money-oriented: we’re living in a highly materialistic society
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sensual and materialistic, they want all the power, comfort and control they can get out of life.
- In this materialistic era, even teachers have changed their lifestyle.
- These seem like odd responses since she doesn't come across as materialistic, but perhaps that's why.
- materialistically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Overall, there is little doubt that the lazy, gluttonous, selfish, possessive, lecherous, rich and materialistically orientated job candidates would have been suitably appalled by these prohibitions.
- The younger generations have benefited materialistically from globalisation and the low price of goods that would otherwise have been collected over a longer period.
- They are believed to have progressed immensely both materialistically as wells as monetarily during last fifteen years.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda