Definición de maximalist en inglés:
(Especially in politics) a person who holds extreme views and is not prepared to compromise.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As the referendum approached, longstanding splits between the minimalists and maximalists within the republican movement became significant.
- Despite the urging of the maximalists, Ireland never became directly involved with the Nonaligned Movement, nor did it develop particularly close relations with the other European neutrals.
- Territorial maximalists are pushing hard for an ‘encirclement fence.’
adjetivoVolver al principio
Of or denoting an extreme opinion: the maximalist interpretation is more promising
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I wanted to make a minimalist and maximalist record at the same time - so I did.
- But those details will tell us a lot about whether we're pursuing a minimalist or maximalist plan.
- The point is that the people who are really worth listening to aren't making absolute or maximalist statements or predictions.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nationalist maximalism, remember, is a rhetorical mode of politics that precludes real political progress by narrowing the range possibilities to the most fervently wished for, if unattainable, national goals.
- It's maximalism in the extreme - and with barely time to breathe between brass charts, peals of synthesizer, elaborate string parts, and big three-part harmonies, it's easy to get lost in the labyrinthine arrangements.
- The project is based primarily on improvisation and utilising ‘found sounds' and explores aspects of both minimalism and maximalism.
Palabras que riman con maximalistvocalist • animalist
Definición de maximalist en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda