sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- Time spent relaxing on one’s own as opposed to working or doing things for others, seen as an opportunity to reduce stress or restore energy: schedule some me time when you get homeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And when I'm with someone, I definitely require a certain amount of me time.
- I just fancy a bit of me time.
- Since then I've just been having a bit of me time - not really going out that much, just sitting in Howth, chilling out.
Más definiciones de me timeDefinición de me time en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.