- 1A machine for mincing meat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They also include parts for Ms. Kalman's friends and family, who will make ‘little gentle noises’ through amplified kitchen utensils (vintage eggbeaters and meat grinders) and a set of dice shaken in a bowl.
- 1.1A destructive action or process: hockey was put through a meat grinder in the Barcelona preliminariesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The development process can only be described as a meat grinder.
- Our goal with the enemy NPCs was to recapture the sense you get when watching a bunch of troops charge into a meat grinder of hostile fire.
- Not surprisingly, he'd been through the interview meat grinder before.
Más definiciones de meat grinderDefinición de meat grinder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.