- Relating to theories which explain phenomena in purely physical or deterministic terms: a mechanistic interpretation of natureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Human behavior is to be explained in terms of mechanistic causes, just as the behavior of all natural phenomena are to be explained.
- The true philosophy of Cudworth's intellectual system combines mechanistic atomism with Platonic metaphysics.
- Both sides assume an essentially deterministic, mechanistic view of nature.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So there's no evidence, mechanistically, on either side of the hypothesis.
- One of my objections to the hypothesis has been that it's hard to rationalize, mechanistically.
- This may be so even though they may differ mechanistically.
Más definiciones de mechanisticDefinición de mechanistic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.